with Linda Lee
Learn how to sew bags and totes exactly to your liking when you tune into Stitch Contributing Editor Linda Lee’s easy-to-follow guidance. She will share her favorite techniques for making stylish bags that will hold up to the rigors of everyday life. Learn how to choose the right bag for you and how to select materials such as fabrics, lining, interlining, and straps. Discover techniques for installing zippers, from exterior to interior to top closure; attaching the lining and handles; constructing corners and bottoms; and working with hardware. Walk away with solid sewing knowledge that you can use in the making of any bag you desire!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New