These bags, designed to fit a bicycle’s rear rack, are just the thing for mobile storage. The design aims to reduce heel-strike, while the clever carrying handle provides easy portability. The straps offer a bit extra carrying capacity; slip in a rolled up newspaper or magazine on your way to your favorite cafe. Use some laminated fabric, vinyl, or oilcloth to keep your belongings dry.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New