These bags, designed to fit a bicycle’s rear rack, are just the thing for mobile storage. The design aims to reduce heel-strike, while the clever carrying handle provides easy portability. The straps offer a bit extra carrying capacity; slip in a rolled up newspaper or magazine on your way to your favorite cafe. Use some laminated fabric, vinyl, or oilcloth to keep your belongings dry.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5