by Don Morin, + Saddle Stitch in Detail Video by Nigel Armitage
Construction Method: Cut edge finish – the edges are not skived or turned over; the full thickness of the material used is retained and its edges are usually stained and polished. Keeping the styling simple in design as all the construction is done by hand.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New