by Don Morin, + Saddle Stitch in Detail Video by Nigel Armitage
Dimensions: approximately 10″ high / 12″ wide / 4″ deep with a 20″ [51 cm] pivoting strap handle and zippered opening. [25.5 cm x 30.5 cm x 1 cm]
Construction Method: Cut edge finish – the edges are not skived or turned over; the full thickness of the material used is retained and its edges are usually stained and polished. Keeping the styling simple in design as all the construction is done by hand.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New