By Niler Taylor
This time of year invitations are given to office parties, potlucks, family gatherings, social functions and simple get togethers. These social gatherings often require a covered dish. Why not go to your next function in style with the casserole cubby! This invention allows you to carry your dish and minimize spillage. In this video I’ll show you how simple & easy it is to make. Be creative personalize it by using your favorite fun fabric. Happy Sewing!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New