By Niler Taylor
This time of year invitations are given to office parties, potlucks, family gatherings, social functions and simple get togethers. These social gatherings often require a covered dish. Why not go to your next function in style with the casserole cubby! This invention allows you to carry your dish and minimize spillage. In this video I’ll show you how simple & easy it is to make. Be creative personalize it by using your favorite fun fabric. Happy Sewing!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New