A free sewing tutorial from Between the Lines
A free sewing tutorial from Between the Lines to make some of these minimalist-style triangle tote bags. All it takes is a rectangular piece of fabric, some folding and basic sewing skills. These triangle bags can be finished a variety of ways; add lining, simple exterior or interior pockets, a longer strap, create boxed corners at the bottom to increase depth, etc… Make it your own with Pascale’s step-by-step tutorial.
More easy bag projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New