This is a well written sewing tutorial in both English and Dutch. With a drawstring bringing the cover to a close at the top, you can sew this soothing hot water bottle cozy with a fat quarter of outside fabric and a fat quarter of flannel or fleece. Some bias tape is sewn around the opening and ribbon dresses up your drawstring. Very practical and a cute gift for anyone any time of the year. Applique, embroidery, fabric paint or marker. This easy sewing project is a blank canvas for embellishment.
Windham Fat Quarter Bundle (Essex Blue Flannel)
with Marilyn Pipe
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New