A free video tutorial from Owl Be Sewing for stitching this simple zippered hot dish carrier. This tutorial walks you through each step to construct this insulated hot dish carrier, including how to measure your dish so that your carrier is big enough and your dish fits inside snugly. Insul-Brite is used to insulate this carrier. The handles are created using sturdy webbing. This quilted carrier is a fun sewing project and makes a nice hostess or holiday gift.
Watch the free video tutorial now:
More like this featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New