Make a bunch and keep them in a big bowl where they are handy and close to the microwave for a quick heat up on a cold day. These bags are lined with flannel. The outer layer is made of 5″ x 5″ cotton fabric squares. You can make them bigger to be used as hot/cold therapy bags for sore muscles, arthritis, etc.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New