An attractive hostess tote. Fill with your favorite recipe, ingredients and kitchen gadgets, or add a favorite bottle of wine, bread and cheese and voila! You have an ideal celebratory gift! This tote requires two coordinating cotton fabrics. A new version uses double faced quilted fabric and bias trim. Follow Nancy’s tips for sewing!
[block]1[/block]Get the Tutorial
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New