A great sewing project by Daisy Lane Design to learn some basic bag making skills including a boxed out bottom, making straps, inserting a magnetic snap and making an open pocket. The pattern comes with paper pieces, written instructions, a photo tutorial and instructions for a variation so you can change up the overall look of the bag.
More bag sewing projects featured at PatternPile.com:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New