A Free Sewing Pattern by Joyce Decunzo
Get ready for your holiday season any time of the year and sew these lovely fabric bottle bags designed by Joyce Decunzo. Sew, quilt, or embroider, and embellish a custom sewn bottle bag for the lucky recipient. Fabric yardages and project cutting instructions based on 42″ of usable fabric width. Add a bottle charm as a classy finishing touch!
You will need:
- 6 × 9″ piece fussy-cut fabric (bag front)
- 3⁄8 yard contrasting fabric (handle, bag back)
- 3⁄8 yard coordinating fabric (lining)
- fusible interfacing
More gift bags to sew at PP:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Holiday Projects
- The Elsie K. Baglet Pattern from StudioKat Designs ✁
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5 🐯