A PDF sewing pattern for this beautiful handbag by Ready to Make Couture was inspired by the extravagant and exclusive haute couture houses, the ‘Darling’ Dolly handbag is a ‘Ready-to-Make’ catwalk delight. You will love the beautiful bow and elegant handles that seamlessly grow tall for high fashion appeal. This PDF sewing pattern is designed for sewing a non-fraying double-faced fabric with good body. Using a quality 100% wool felt will give your bag good posture and will last for a long time, no fraying or selvage to worry about. Wool felt can easily be sewn on a domestic sewing machine with a walking foot or Teflon coated presser foot. The finished ‘Darling’ Dolly hobo-style bag measures 40 cm (15.5”) high x 24 cm (9.5”) wide x 19 cm (7.5”) deep.
More beautiful handbag sewing projects
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New