The Hippo Hobo bag pattern by Emkie Designs is for a medium sized casual shoulder bag with a large opening that resembles a hippopotamus’ mouth. This hobo bag is spacious with a secret pocket, an inside zippered pocket, and an outside zippered pocket. The dimensions for the finished Hippo Hobo bag are approximately 13” tall x 15½” wide x 3” deep (33 cm x 39.5 cm x 7.5 cm) – these measurements however do not include the drop of the bag handle.
- fabric print
- vinyl or faux leather
- loop closure
- triangular jump rings
- swivel clips
- swivel hooks
- lobster clasps
More hobo-style bags to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5