The Hippo Hobo bag pattern by Emkie Designs is for a medium sized casual shoulder bag with a large opening that resembles a hippopotamus’ mouth. This hobo bag is spacious with a secret pocket, an inside zippered pocket, and an outside zippered pocket. The dimensions for the finished Hippo Hobo bag are approximately 13” tall x 15½” wide x 3” deep (33 cm x 39.5 cm x 7.5 cm) – these measurements however do not include the drop of the bag handle.
- fabric print
- vinyl or faux leather
- loop closure
- triangular jump rings
- swivel clips
- swivel hooks
- lobster clasps
More hobo-style bags to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New