A PDF Sewing Pattern from Little Stitchers Pattern Company
Wondering what you can make with fat quarters or left over scraps you love so much? Here is a project that will fit that bill! This popular sewing pattern from Little Stitchers Pattern Company contains detailed sewing instructions suitable for use by seamstresses ages nine and older. Written by a sewing teacher who specializes in teaching kids to sew, this pattern is great for sewers who have proficient sewing skills and appeals to grown-ups too!
More bags to sew for girls:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New