by Betz White and June Tailor Inc.
Stitch seven hexagons together to create a unique quilted bag. The Hexie Hipster is perfect for using up scraps or “fussy cutting” your favorite fabric prints. Wear your hipster cross-body for easy access while keeping your hands free. The Hexie Hipster bag can be made in two sizes, has a magnetic snap tab closure, one interior pocket and plenty of room for your everyday things.
June Tailor You Hexie Thing Hexagon Ruler:
Learn how to cut up to nine sizes of hexagons for quilting and applique. Video includes demonstrations of how to use hexies for appliques, machine piecing hexagons and combining hexies with equilateral triangles to create diamonds for star shaped quilt patterns.
More Hexi Sewing Projects at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New