The Pepper Tote Bag is a fresh, fun to sew tote bag designed by Clara Jung & Jennifer Pickett of Clover and Violet. The Pepper Tote Bag is a quick sewing project depending on your level of sewing experience and free to download! The sides of the Pepper Tote have gentle slopes giving it a more intentional style and shape. This sewing project offers two finishing options, bound or turned edges. Featured fabric: Wishes by Sweetwater for Moda & Moda Cross Weave in a pretty aqua (robin’s egg?) blue. There is no indication as to the skill level required to quilt and sew this tote at this time. Check in with Clara or Jennifer to ask questions about this free tote pattern.
Five More Hexi Bags to Make:
- Quilted Hexie Pouches
- English Paper Pieced Hexie Dilly Bag
- Hexi Tote
- Hexie Hipster Bag + “You Hexie Thing” Hexagon Ruler
- Hexi Bag from SewDaily – Etsy
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New