Easter is right around the corner and a very exciting time for little ones. Do you have a little girl or boy, (sew it in blue or green for a boy) who would love a bunny bag for Easter? This bag is easy to make and so darling! Amy Friend developed this sewing tutorial to share with us for Thermoweb. A couple of pastel fat quarters, some white scraps, a couple of buttons for eyes and some HeatnBond is all you need to stitch this little cutie up! Stuff it full of Easter eggs or a chocolate bunny.
Heat n’ Bond Tutorial
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New