With some easy piecing and machine applique, you can turn strips and squares of pink or red fabric into pretty heart blocks for this wall hanging or lap quilt. The framing strips and dark corner squares that surround each heart set them off in an easy diagonal setting. The machine quilting within this quilt is beautiful and lends sophistication to a lovely Valentine quilting project.
How to Begin and End Quilt Lines by Cindy Needham:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New