This is a fun wall or lap quilt pattern for beginners that involves simple straight sewing! This quilt can be finished fairly quickly. With this rainbow heart quilt pattern in your digital collection, you’ll always have a modern, go-to project. Finished size is 55″ x 55″. Erica and Lynn from AccuQuilt teach us about strip quilts and the Piece of my Heart Quilt in this free quilting tutorial. Watch the free video below to see how you can make this quilt too:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New