A PDF pattern from Lilly Ella Stitchery
Lilly Ella Stitchery offers a PDF pattern for creating this beautiful paper pieced heart block. There are two design variations and three block sizes. This pattern is designed for the advanced beginner with some paper piecing experience. Three block sizes: 5″, 10″, and 16″ square. This printable pattern provides all of the pieces with a 1/4 inch seam allowance included. *Directions and diagrams on how to piece the sections.
This is a wonderful pattern that you can use to make unique mini quilts, mug rugs, panels for bags of all shapes and sizes, and sew much more.
* Directions on how to foundation paper piece are not included, watch the free video tutorial below this post!
Video Tutorial: How to Start Foundation Paper Piecing:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New