A simple sewing project for Valentine’s Day. Stitch this little coin purse with a heart-shaped flap closure that snaps shut. This PDF sewing pattern from TheCraftPixie is made to fit the A4 size and will print out on 9 x A4 sheets of paper. This is a perfect project to use scrap fabric. The finished coin purse measures approximately 5.5″ (14cm) wide, by 4″ (10cm) high, by 1″ (2.5cm) deep. It fits in the palm of your hand! Great for kids lunch money etc.
More Valentine’s Day projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New