A simple sewing project for Valentine’s Day. Stitch this little coin purse with a heart-shaped flap closure that snaps shut. This PDF sewing pattern from TheCraftPixie is made to fit the A4 size and will print out on 9 x A4 sheets of paper. This is a perfect project to use scrap fabric. The finished coin purse measures approximately 5.5″ (14cm) wide, by 4″ (10cm) high, by 1″ (2.5cm) deep. It fits in the palm of your hand! Great for kids lunch money etc.
More Valentine’s Day projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New