Colleen and Chloe dug into their stash to make this fun autumnal quilt. Be sure to use an accurate 1/4˝ seam allowance throughout construction, so all the borders fit together well. Adapted from a design by Colleen Reale and Chloe Anderson for Toadusew! A larger sized version of this quilt (68˝ x 80˝) is featured in the September/October 2010 issue of McCall’s Quilting.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New