A PDF sewing pattern from Gaila Designs with complete instructions to create this beautiful padded laptop case. The Hanna bag is fully lined with a zippered pocket, handle, and shoulder strap for your laptop or netbook! You can use this sewing pattern to create a case with zipped pockets on both sides, or a laptop case with just the single zipper but no side pocket. Laptops, Netbooks, notebooks, over-sized tablet computers, who can keep up with all the different sizes! With just one pattern, you can cover these devices perfectly with very simple measurements.
More laptop bag projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New