+ Machine Embroidery Applique
Twenty Something Granny made this wall charger pocket that hangs from your phone or tablet device charger wall plug with your cable(s) tucked safely out of the way. This would make a nice gift for anyone, especially someone who travels. See how Twenty Something Granny sewed this wall-pocket up in a snap. You could add some applique or embroidery to personalize the pocket.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New