A free video tutorial from Laura Coia of Sew Very Easy & Roxanne Stitches
Sue's Picks: 💖
Seat Belt Series: The Lux Cosmetic Bag Duo – Sew and Sell!
The Hobo-Inspired Side Note Satchel
The Quilters Ultimate Carry-All Bag
Sponsored Links: 🔗
Arrow Sewing Cabinets
Does Your Iron Levitate?
Purse Charms and Purse Hardware
This free sewing video tutorial from Roxanne Stitches demonstrates how to sew any size buttonhole you’d like on a Singer Quantum Stylist 9960sewing machine. Learn how to create an extra large buttonhole for an over-size button, that is too large for the sewing machine button hole attachment to accommodate with a zig-zag stitch and Roxanne’s helpful tips for each step. For a written tutorial with photos visit Roxanne’s companion blog here.
We hope these projects inspire you to sew, knit, or crochet, something fabulous today!
- Cozy Nest Design's February Seat Belt Webbing Kit - 30% off!
- SusieDDesigns 15% OFF with code "pattern15"
- StudioKat Designs - Hard Copy Bag Patterns
- Sew Whats New - Sewing and Quilting for Beginners and Beyond
- Gaila Designs - Tablet Case Patterns
- Strap Works Free Shipping on Orders $80+