Minki’s Work Table offers a free tutorial showing us how we can sew one of these sweet all-in-one pouches too. Finished size: 6 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ x 2″(depth).
You will need the following supplies:
- cotton & linen fabric for exterior (cherries)
- cotton for lining
- fusible batting size+ 1/4″seam
- fusible batting
- fusible interfacing
- magnetic button
- embroidery thread
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New