from Beth at Sew DIY
A little Spring floral tote bag perfectly sized for holding a small silk or fresh bouquet inside, to hang on a friend’s doorknob or give as a housewarming gift. Beth from Sew DIY created this tote in two variations, one tote is embellished with hand-stamped fabric paint and the other with a little hand embroidery. See how easy it is to sew and embellish this pretty May Day tote! No frills – just sweetness!
How to Make Fabric Stamps Using a Potato from SheKnows
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New