by Sheryl Hastings of ShersPatternShop
PDF pattern to make these cute little black cat and candy corn Halloween trick-or-treat bags. They would be perfect for your little ghost, goblin, or princess. Once Halloween is over, they can use them as little tote bags to take to wherever they want. These bags are fully lined and measure 11 inches square and are three inches deep. They have a nice and sturdy handle so they will hold lots of candy. If your trick or treaters want more candy, or a bigger tote bag, just add a few inches to the height and/or width. There are instructions and templates to hand applique the cat and candy corn character on the bags. If you prefer to machine applique instead, that would just fine! The instructions come with lots of full color photos, and crisp and clear pattern pieces.
More bags to make for Halloween at PP!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New