A Free Sewing Tutorial from FishSticks Designs
This treat bag design allows the bag to stand tall and wide open when you pull the sturdy handles apart so that the goodies inside are easily seen. When you pick the bag up and put the handles together, the treat bag folds closed to keep candy secure inside. Bonnie from FishSticks Designs offers this free sewing tutorial to show us how we can make treat bags just like these!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New