A Free Sewing Tutorial from FishSticks Designs
This treat bag design allows the bag to stand tall and wide open when you pull the sturdy handles apart so that the goodies inside are easily seen. When you pick the bag up and put the handles together, the treat bag folds closed to keep candy secure inside. Bonnie from FishSticks Designs offers this free sewing tutorial to show us how we can make treat bags just like these!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5