Stitch this easy Witchy Cat Halloween Treat Sack and your kids can trick-or-treat in style as they march all over the neighborhood with this patchwork tote by their side. Use the Witchy Cat Treat Sack every year! This Halloween bag pattern is a free download courtesy of Accuquilt GO! Riley Blake Halloween fabrics were used to create the treat bag in the photo. Finished bag size is 12″ x 15″ x 2″. This is a good PDF if you want to learn how to make a very simple patchwork bag, regardless of the celebration or season.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New