Stitch this easy Witchy Cat Halloween Treat Sack and your kids can trick-or-treat in style as they march all over the neighborhood with this patchwork tote by their side. Use the Witchy Cat Treat Sack every year! This Halloween bag pattern is a free download courtesy of Accuquilt GO! Riley Blake Halloween fabrics were used to create the treat bag in the photo. Finished bag size is 12″ x 15″ x 2″. This is a good PDF if you want to learn how to make a very simple patchwork bag, regardless of the celebration or season.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Octopus Plush Toy from DIY Fluffies
- Sweet Treats Holiday Gift & Goody Bags from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- New Collections of Fabrics & Panels from QuiltGirls
- Padded Book Sleeve with Pockets from Sewn Ideas
- Quilt Block Collection from Art Gallery Fabrics featured at Sew What's New