A PDF pattern from Felice Regina of I Am Luna Sol for a festive quilt made up of old-time lanterns illuminated by bright fabric prints for contrast. Stitch this quilt as big or small as you like, sew a treat bag using one or two of the lantern blocks. This PDF pattern includes instructions for two quilt sizes: throw (60″ x 60″) and baby (30″ x 40″). This modern quilt design is great for all ages and most environments whether at home, work or hung outside on a nice day!
More fun Halloween projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5