A PDF pattern from Felice Regina of I Am Luna Sol for a festive quilt made up of old-time lanterns illuminated by bright fabric prints for contrast. Stitch this quilt as big or small as you like, sew a treat bag using one or two of the lantern blocks. This PDF pattern includes instructions for two quilt sizes: throw (60″ x 60″) and baby (30″ x 40″). This modern quilt design is great for all ages and most environments whether at home, work or hung outside on a nice day!
More fun Halloween projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New