This mug rug measures 10″ by 6″ and features a classic Jack-O-Lantern turned into a pin cushion accessorized with two festive spools of thread. This mug rug is sure to add cheer and whimsy to your home, sewing room, or work space during the Halloween season. This mug rug would be a sweet gift! I like this unique quilting project and the use of tiny buttons for pinheads! Skills required: sewing, applique.
Personalize Your Quilt Using Quilt / Applique Labels – by MissouriQuiltCo
Jenny talks about the importance of using quilt labels to ensure that every quilt’s story is remembered. To see our collection of quilt Labels, please go here.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New