A Free PDF Sewing Project from J. Caroline Creative
What fun to have a hand-made Halloween basket for trick or treating that you can keep as a family heirloom or everyday storage.
- One place-mat
- 17″ of heavy-duty webbing
- ribbon and trim to embellish
- Heat ‘n Bond to embellish basket and finish ends of handles
- 5″ of 7/8″ grosgrain (or comparable ribbon, to finish ends of handles)
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New