Rin from Sew in Love shares this Japanese sewing pattern translation for a cute, floral tote bag from Bee Factory who also produced the Double Zipped Pouch sewing tutorial. This style of bag is called a “granny bag” in Japan. The term “granny” applies to rounded bags which have gathering and pleats.
(the free pdf pattern is there too!)
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New