One of Lazy Girl Designs easiest bags to sew!
Sue's Picks: 💖
Seat Belt Series: The Lux Cosmetic Bag Duo – Sew and Sell!
The Hobo-Inspired Side Note Satchel
The Quilters Ultimate Carry-All Bag
Sponsored Links: 🔗
Arrow Sewing Cabinets
Does Your Iron Levitate?
Purse Charms and Purse Hardware
The Gracie Handbag is one of Lazy Girl Designs easiest bags to sew, and a good first bag project. The elegant Gracie Handbag sewing pattern makes a perfect sized bag measuring 15″ wide x 10″ high. Gracie is lined with six inside pockets and a velcro flap closure. This sewing project is not co-operative with directional fabric prints due to the way the fabric wraps around the bag. Basic quilting & sewing skills required.
We hope these projects inspire you to sew, knit, or crochet, something fabulous today!
- Cozy Nest Design's February Seat Belt Webbing Kit - 30% off!
- SusieDDesigns 15% OFF with code "pattern15"
- StudioKat Designs - Hard Copy Bag Patterns
- Sew Whats New - Sewing and Quilting for Beginners and Beyond
- Gaila Designs - Tablet Case Patterns
- Strap Works Free Shipping on Orders $80+