How to sew a framed vintage-inspired bag!
“This bag is totally inspired by the purse frame itself. As soon as I saw the frame I was thinking of film starlets, Grace Kelly, Doris Day, and the lovely women of Mad Men. This beaut of a handbag more or less designed it’s own sweet self. I wish all my designs came that easy!)” Lisa Lam – author of The Bag Making Bible
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New