A PDF Sewing Pattern by Annie Unrein
The Got Your Back backpack pattern by Annie Unrein, is a very travel friendly backpack that is just the right size while keeping you organized and hands free with an outer flap pocket, slots for ID and credit cards, zippered closures, and instructions for a padded handle and adjustable back straps to keep you comfortable. This backpack can also be used as a hands-free diaper bag. Finished size is 14″ high x 12″ wide (at bottom and tapers to 9″ at top) x 4″ deep.
More backpacks to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New