A PDF Sewing Pattern by Annie Unrein
Sue's Picks: 💖
Seat Belt Series: The Lux Cosmetic Bag Duo – Sew and Sell!
The Hobo-Inspired Side Note Satchel
The Quilters Ultimate Carry-All Bag
Sponsored Links: 🔗
Arrow Sewing Cabinets
Does Your Iron Levitate?
Purse Charms and Purse Hardware
The Got Your Back backpack pattern by Annie Unrein, is a very travel friendly backpack that is just the right size while keeping you organized and hands free with an outer flap pocket, slots for ID and credit cards, zippered closures, and instructions for a padded handle and adjustable back straps to keep you comfortable. This backpack can also be used as a hands-free diaper bag. Finished size is 14″ high x 12″ wide (at bottom and tapers to 9″ at top) x 4″ deep.
More backpacks to sew:
We hope these projects inspire you to sew, knit, or crochet, something fabulous today!
- Cozy Nest Design's February Seat Belt Webbing Kit - 30% off!
- SusieDDesigns 15% OFF with code "pattern15"
- StudioKat Designs - Hard Copy Bag Patterns
- Sew Whats New - Sewing and Quilting for Beginners and Beyond
- Gaila Designs - Tablet Case Patterns
- Strap Works Free Shipping on Orders $80+