A PDF Sewing Pattern by Annie Unrein
The Got Your Back backpack pattern by Annie Unrein, is a very travel friendly backpack that is just the right size while keeping you organized and hands free with an outer flap pocket, slots for ID and credit cards, zippered closures, and instructions for a padded handle and adjustable back straps to keep you comfortable. This backpack can also be used as a hands-free diaper bag. Finished size is 14″ high x 12″ wide (at bottom and tapers to 9″ at top) x 4″ deep.
More backpacks to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5