A Free Sewing Tutorial from Vicky Myers Creations
A fabulous drawstring bag for the golfer! Vicky Myers Creations walks us through the steps for sewing this drawstring golf accessories bag. We love the front pocket running across the width of the front of the bag with sections sewn to store golf tees. A zippered pocket will hold your phone and wallet. This is a great bag that could be used for craft supplies, school supplies, and more. Sew one of these bags and make it your own!
- 2 x 30 by 24 cm fabric for main bag
- 2 x 18 by 24 cm and 3.5 by 24 cm fabric for front zippered pocket,
- 31 x 12 cm fabric for golf tee pocket
- iron-on interfacing
- 1 zipper 24 cm
- bias binding 80 cm
- drawstring 120 cm
More bags just for you:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New