A free sewing video tutorial from Sewspire
The lovely Andrea Chapman from Sewspire shows us how to sew this excellent divided glasses case in her free video tutorial below. This pouch opens up accordion-style and secures shut with a tab and snap or Velcro closure. Any sturdy fabric or stabilized quilting cotton will do for this project. A nice gift idea and a very practical case for not only glasses but can also be used to store a small project, sewing notions, or maybe use it to store cosmetics. A wonderful scrap busting sewing project! Make sure you visit Sewspire and subscribe to the Youtube channel.
Watch the video:
More fun pouches to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New