While thrifting at Goodwill a few months back, Gina Wamsley from Gina’s Craft Corner scoured the store for wool sweaters that could be felted and transformed into a wintry handbag. Most of the sweaters were dreary shades of brown, but then this beauty caught Gina’s eye! A truly royal blue that she knew was perfect for a wintry DIY sweater bag!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New