Never run out of beautiful gift bags or tags! This is a PDF sewing pattern for gift bags in four sizes from Sewn Ideas. The pattern also includes a set of 18 funny printable gift tags with care and washing instructions for any gift. These gift bags designed and constructed to be sturdy and stand upright, while also easily folded for storage. Sew your own bag handles or use webbing. Sewing level: confident beginner. The digital file for the gift tags is only for personal use. You can NOT share, sell or distribute the digital file. You are NOT allowed to print and sell the gift tags, but you are welcome to sell the gift bags you make.
More from [block]4[/block] featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New