A Free Four-Part Step-by-Step Sewing Tutorial
SuperMom’s easy sewing project using fat quarters or yardage, eyelets, pretty ribbon, and some interfacing make up this re-usable gift bag for the holiday season or any occasion. Take one of these gift bags to a party with something nice inside for the host or hostess. This free four-part sewing tutorial walks you through each and every step to creating a simple yet unique gift bag. Personalize your gift bags with unique fabrics, coordinating ribbon and trim, maybe some applique? Have fun sewing!
More Gift Bags to Make:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New