Designed by Gen X Quilters, this small wall hanging is approximately 8″ x 15 1/2″ and was made completely from scraps! A nice afternoon project to wind down with this weekend. AnneMarie provided the shapes for you, so all you have to do is cut them out and trace onto your fabric.
- 7 1/2″ x 15″ black fabric for top background
- 7 1/2″ x 15″ fabric for backing
- batting rectangle slight larger than top
- assorted spooky scraps for applique shapes
- strip at least 1 1/2″ x 52″ for (single fold) binding
- coordinating thread for applique shapes
- 2 – embroidery floss (1 black, 1 orange)
- fusible web
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New