from Two Pretty Poppets
This PDF sewing pattern from AndrieDesigns contains over 100 full-color photographs and 32 pages of clear, detailed sewing instructions. The Gather Me Up Clutch bag sewing pattern is suitable for an advanced beginner sewer. All pattern pieces have been digitally drawn. Are you still worried about installing zippers? Don’t be! Throughout this project, Lisa Ratford gives detailed and comprehensive instructions and photos to make installing your zipper(s) an easy and stress-free sewing experience.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New