from Two Pretty Poppets
This PDF sewing pattern from AndrieDesigns contains over 100 full-color photographs and 32 pages of clear, detailed sewing instructions. The Gather Me Up Clutch bag sewing pattern is suitable for an advanced beginner sewer. All pattern pieces have been digitally drawn. Are you still worried about installing zippers? Don’t be! Throughout this project, Lisa Ratford gives detailed and comprehensive instructions and photos to make installing your zipper(s) an easy and stress-free sewing experience.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New