A Free PDF Sewing Project
This beautiful and roomy handbag was designed by Kokka Fabrics to look like a Kimono. With this free PDF sewing pattern to print, you can create a round shaped hobo-style purse to carry a ton of stuff! This carry-all was trimmed with some vintage lace to soften the primary green fabric and modern print. You can of course trim this bag however you like with whatever you want to use. Pleats across the top and a diagonal line across the front give this purse a casual and comfortable look. I think this bag would be beautiful in a dark green plush velvet with some Lucky Shamrock ribbon, perfect for a chilly St. Patrick’s Day outing!
Because we know you love green:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New