A Free PDF Sewing Project
This beautiful and roomy handbag was designed by Kokka Fabrics to look like a Kimono. With this free PDF sewing pattern to print, you can create a round shaped hobo-style purse to carry a ton of stuff! This carry-all was trimmed with some vintage lace to soften the primary green fabric and modern print. You can of course trim this bag however you like with whatever you want to use. Pleats across the top and a diagonal line across the front give this purse a casual and comfortable look. I think this bag would be beautiful in a dark green plush velvet with some Lucky Shamrock ribbon, perfect for a chilly St. Patrick’s Day outing!
Because we know you love green:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New