A Free Sewing Project by Joy McKeon for Coats and ClarkSponsored Links:
Joy McKeon shares her Garden Bucket Tote DIY sewing project at Coats and Clark! Sew this handy gardening tote with laminated cotton or oilcloth fabrics for a wipe clean surface! This project is noted as an intermediate sewing project that can be completed in an evening.
- Dual Duty XP All-purpose thread in coordinating colors
- 1/2 yard fabric for the exterior (45.72 cm)
- 1/2 yard (45.72 cm) fabric for the liner
- 1/4 yard (22.86 cm) fabric for the pleated pockets
- 2 x 5″ (12.70 cm) squares fabric with pinked edges for the patch pockets
More projects for the garden indoors or out: