A Free Sewing Project by Joy McKeon for Coats and Clark
Joy McKeon shares her Garden Bucket Tote DIY sewing project at Coats and Clark! Sew this handy gardening tote with laminated cotton or oilcloth fabrics for a wipe clean surface! This project is noted as an intermediate sewing project that can be completed in an evening.
- Dual Duty XP All-purpose thread in coordinating colors
- 1/2 yard fabric for the exterior (45.72 cm)
- 1/2 yard (45.72 cm) fabric for the liner
- 1/4 yard (22.86 cm) fabric for the pleated pockets
- 2 x 5″ (12.70 cm) squares fabric with pinked edges for the patch pockets
More projects for the garden indoors or out:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New