from Karen Wetherall, Erin Erickson, and Sara Lawson ✿
Karen from Sew What’s New beat me to this one. This sewing pattern is by Erin Erickson and it makes a tablet, laptop, cell phone, whatever-you-have, fit like a glove. This pattern is called the Gadget Guard and it requires padding to protect your gadgets. Karen made a case for her L.E.D. lightbox that she purchased recently and gives a nice review of the pattern and some additional project ideas too. Don’t skip the demo video showing how to use eyelet pliers!
Which interfacing should you choose to make a structured bag? A slouchy bag? Padded straps or roomy pockets? Watch as Sara Lawson, author of Big-City Bags, explains how she uses several different Pellon interfacings to create her gorgeous, high-end handbags. Get even more details plus a dozen step-by-step bag patterns in Big-City Bags.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5