Sew this cable cozy and zippered pouch that you can hang under your desk or night stand, and is easily packed inside another bag when you need to take your gadgets with you. Avoid the tangled mess of cables you often find at the bottom of most camera bags or laptop bags while traveling. Let Sammy take you step-by-step through her free sewing project and sew a new travel organizer bag for your tech gadgets in no time!
- two 1/2 meter pieces of contrasting fabrics
- 1/2 meter medium-weight fusible interfacing
- 10” zipper
- a small belt clasp
- 30 cm of felt
- sewing machine and pins
[See related: Gadgets Guarded]
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New