Sew this cable cozy and zippered pouch that you can hang under your desk or night stand, and is easily packed inside another bag when you need to take your gadgets with you. Avoid the tangled mess of cables you often find at the bottom of most camera bags or laptop bags while traveling. Let Sammy take you step-by-step through her free sewing project and sew a new travel organizer bag for your tech gadgets in no time!
- two 1/2 meter pieces of contrasting fabrics
- 1/2 meter medium-weight fusible interfacing
- 10” zipper
- a small belt clasp
- 30 cm of felt
- sewing machine and pins
[See related: Gadgets Guarded]
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New