A Free Sewing Tutorial by Chopping Block Farm
Learn how to sew a sturdy grocery or farmer’s market bag with recycled feed bags and this free sewing tutorial from Chopping Block Farm. Feed bags are generally made with heavier and thicker materials or fabrics that are worthwhile for recycling and making a very durable shopping bag. Add Velcro to the top to keep your produce, and meat inside. Plastic grocery bags are banned in many communities all over the world, so these shopping bags are a clever solution.
More market bag sewing projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New