from Straight Line Design
A free sewing pattern from Straight Line Design for this classy wristlet bag you can take anywhere. An intermediate sewing pattern that only requires two fat quarters, some interfacing and one magnetic snap. Practice sewing curves while stitching this casual bag together. Stitch some of these compact handbags as gifts for any occasion throughout the year. This is a pattern perfect for embellishments on the outside of the flap closure. Try some free-motion machine embroidery, fabric painting, applique, or some lovely beading to create a one-of-a-kind bag.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New